Youth Admissions Requirements
- Be a high school student in good academic standing
- Cumulative 2.5 Grade Point Average
- Obtain a valid passport within 3 months of program participation
- Have demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Attendance at Parent/ Student orientation programs
- Must be able to travel to an international destination
- Provide an official school transcript (sealed/ unopened) and letters of recommendation
- Parent/ Guardian is responsible for transportation to and from all program sessions and events
- Parent/ Guardian must attend Parent/Student orientations and meetings
Parent/ Guardian Requirements
The program seeks a diverse group of students who have leadership qualities and potential. All applicants will receive notification of their application status upon review of completed application.
Please be advised that attendance is required for Parent/Student Orientation, all meetings, international trips, special events and volunteer events. Parent/ Student orientation- designed for all selected Global Youth Ambassadors and their parents to receive information about the program expectations and students responsibilities. The orientation also provides parents/ students with an opportunity to meet the staff and ask questions.
All completed applications must be received by March 31, 2018.
Interviews will be held in April, 2018.
All selected participants will be notified of their acceptance after their application is completed and conducted an interview , a 1st Enrollment Fee of $500.00 will then be due.
Program Application | School Information | 2 Recommendation Forms (sealed) | Official School Transcript (sealed) | Interview Form | Personal Information Form | All Necessary Signatures
Deadline to Complete Application Packet is MARCH 31, 2018.